We’ve sung at schools, weddings, fundraising events – from private parties to public events, we would be more than happy to tailor our performance to best suit whatever event you have in mind. Our musical styles range from old standards like Aretha Franklin and Pat Benetar to newcomers like Maggie Rogers and Ariana Grande. Check out our current set list to get a general idea of songs that are ready to be performed!
Some of our favorite past performances include:
- The National Ovarian Cancer Coalition’s annual Run/Walk event
- Events organized by the Democratic Party, for Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator John Kerry
- Annual performances at Symphony Hall with the Boston Pops
- Busking on Newbury Street on sunny weekends!
- Frequent performances for the students of Bright Horizons Preschool
We also conduct workshops at schools! Through showing students the behind-the-scenes of how we make music, we hope to bring the contagious excitement of college a cappella to younger students.
Our external business manager, Sarah, is committed to working with you to determine a set tailored to your specific event. Shoot her an email at email@example.com with any inquiries!